Title: QA Technician
Location: North East, Newcastle
Duration: 12 Months.
SRG are currently on the lookout for a QA Technician to become an integrated part of well-established pharmaceutical company based in the Tyne and Wear area of England. The company have a large portfolio of products which are used around the world by millions of people, with this being so GMP is vital and as a QA Technician you will be responsible for all aspects of Quality, ensuring these GMP regulations are stuck to.
As a QA technician you will be supporting the QA officer with the approval and review of technical documentation including batch documentation. You'll support with quality investigations and shall ensure the appropriate actions are carried out. There will be the chance to work on various internal projects around process improvement/development.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring compliant manufacturing procedures across pharmaceutical and packaging records
- Bulk tablets have been released and the appropriate QC testing has been performed.
- Support with change control and deviations.
- Ensure production processes have been reviewed and in line with GMP regulations.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a Quality Control (QC)/Manufacturing background that would like to break into QA.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a Pharmaceutical/Scientific subject.
- Industrial experience with a GMP setting.
- Ideally have industrial experience with Quality (QA OR QC)
- Strong communication skills with a good eye for detail.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies
your application has been submitted