Are you involved in technical transfer projects in the pharmaceutical industry? An opportunity has arisen for an MS&T Project Manager to join a team in Cheshire - on a permanent basis.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will be rewarded with a salary in the region of £60K. As well as benefits including bonus, private healthcare and other monetary benefits.
About the Job:
As MS&T Project Manager you will work in conjunction with R&D and lead the tech transfer of site pharmaceutical processes.
You will lead projects that support the introduction of new products into the business.
- You will provide support and technical support to Operations, MS&T, Logistics and Packaging development teams.
- You will lead project teams, (R&D, QC, QA and Operations team members) ensuring they deliver effective robust manufacturing, filling and packaging processes.
You must have a (MSC or PhD) degree (or equivalent) in Biochemical Engineering or a biologics based background (microbiology, chemistry).
- You will have a strong technical aptitude in manufacture of complex pharmaceuticals, new product introduction lifecycle and regulatory requirements.
- You will be proficient in aseptic technology, manufacture, filling and packing.
- Extensive biologics manufacturing experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of filling sterile biological products in vials/syringes.
- Project Management skills are essential.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted