Attractive salary dependant upon experience
Have you worked in an analytical laboratory carrying out Chromatography testing?
- Analytical Scientist to play a key role in the research and development of these novel formulations and technologies.
- Working on novel drug formulations, the position will involve the use of a broad range of analytical techniques including HPLC, UPLC, SEC/GPC, Mass spectrometry, UV/Vis, and Karl Fischer moisture analysis.
- The successful candidate will be familiar and have practical experience of these techniques, and be confident in producing, interpreting, and reporting raw data.
- Degree in Chemistry or related subject.
- Must have industry experience using broad range of analytical chromatography techniques, main are: HPLC, UPLC, SEC/GPC,
- Mass spectrometry, UV/Vis, and Karl Fischer moisture analysis.
- Ideally experience in QC, Stability, method development or validation, interpreting and reporting raw data.
- Familiarity with early stage pharmaceutical development is desirable.
If you're interested in this position and have the required skill-sets please apply online, for further information about the position call Bal on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted