Senior Consumer Sensory Testing Associate - Sensory Enrichment
Salary: circa£45,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Location: Hull, Permanent.
Do you have a background in consumer insights and a passion for new technologies and data analytics? Do you want to work for a Global leader and have access to the most up to date technology and work with experts in the field of consumer insights?Here at SRG we are partnering with a Global FMCG, pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation with an impressive portfolio of brands and products to search for their next Sensory Testing Innovation Associate. In this role you will have the freedom to develop new testing methods and lead the sensory development of products that touch millions of lives worldwide. If you have a passion for fragrance and its impact on consumer experience then this role could be yours. You will be identifying the latest test methodologies to gauge consumer experience. You might be monitoring heart rates one day to analysing pupil dilation the next. Responsibilities:
- To identify, validate and communicate novel fragrance sensory and performance tests
- Lead and execute new development methods with third party stakeholders
- Collaborate with academic and industry partners
- Conduct statistical analysis, report generation and strategic recommendations.
Skills & Experience
- Preferably an advanced degree in Physiology, Human Biology, Psychology.
- A minimum of Bachelors degree in a relevant scientific discipline with 3 years + experience within a FMCG environment and R&D/product development.
- Experience including biometric measurement and consumer science/sensory/performance testing
- Proven Project Management experience within a cross-functional, international and multi-cultural environment.
- Good knowledge of statistical analyses, digital data analytics and experience working with sensory test and statistical software packages i.e. SIMS/SAS
- Strong networking, influencing and communication skills
- Strong business experience including commercial/marketing strategy, consumer understanding and sensory testing
- Experience in vendor management
To apply please click the link or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah at 0161 868 2249 for further information.Key words: sensory / fragrance / perfumery / analytics / consumer / insights / FMCG / Global / R&D
your application has been submitted
Back to job search