Instrument Supply Chain Manager - Stirling - Medical Devices
Are you are a Supply Chain Manager with extensive experience within a technical manufacturing background? Are you interested in being part of a fast growing Medical Device company? Get in touch now.
This main scope of this role will be to set up and lead the Supply Chain Group for instrumentation, reporting into the Instrument Operations Director. Your responsibilities will include demand planning through the companies contract manufacturing partner, procuring parts, shipment planning, internal Quality Control, establishing supplier relationships and ensuring all quality or supply issues are dealt with.
* Extensive experience within a technical manufacturing background
* Working knowledge of ISO 13485
* Proven experience in setting up and leading a supply chain team
* Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
* Experience working with large contract manufacturing organisations
* ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 Auditor is desirable
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.Alex.Eager@srgtalent.com0161 868 2226
your application has been submitted