Job title: Production Support Chemist
Location: North East
Employment Type: 6 Months
SRG are working with a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation based in the North East of England. They are currently looking for a Production Support Chemist on a 6 months basis to provide technical support to the shift Operations teams for the processes running in the manufacturing plants.
- Learning and understanding the processes in routine production
- Supporting the introduction of new processes by watching over key operations during the initial batches
- Working with customers during site visits for plant observation
- Laboratory work outside standard daytime working hours to support R&D
- Identifying and leading process improvement and waste minimisation projects
- Reviewing cleanout and commissioning performance to minimize time and waste generation
- Delivering problem solving sessions / techniques and size the prize sessions
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or relevant subject
- Proven experience of relevant manufacturing processes.
- A good understanding of GMP and HSE competence.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted