Permanent - Full Time
Salary - Dependant on experience
Join a team involved in manufacturing and packaging of licensed products.
- Efficient manufacture of licensed products.
- Completion of Batch Manufacturing Records & Batch Packaging Records.
- Perform processing operations within the Isolators. These include: filling, capping and inspection.
- Completion of packaging activities for the global market.
- Load/Unloading and cleaning of Isolators and facility with adherence to the required cleaning schedule.
- Assist in other areas of the department when required (where skills exist).
- Experience of working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) manufacturing environment.
- Having worked in a similar production/manufacturing environment, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in prioritising workload.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted