Laboratory Analyst Permanent - Full Time East Midlands Attractive salary (dependant upon experience)
- Working as part of the Analytical Support team, perform activities to ensure compliant and efficient operations within the following areas:
- You will be responsible for Analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and/or finished products to GMP.
- Contributing to the trending of results with all Out of Specification and Out of Trend results appropriately investigated and reported.
- Generate reports (including stability reports) within any agreed timelines.
- Support the calibration, validation and monitoring of Laboratory equipment.
- Support the development and validation of Analytical methods.
- Support other members of the laboratory in solving problems with methods and testing.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience within OOS investigations, with good troubleshooting skills, also method validation experience, both preparing and executing protocols, would be beneficial.
- Experience in GMP manufacturing.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted