FMCG Manufacturing Environment
Title: Shift Manager / Production Manager / Manufacturing Manager
Location: Derby / Nottingham
Salary: £34,000 - £37,500
Shift: Monday to Friday
This is a brand new position for a Shift Manager to join a global FMCG manufacturer on a Mon-Fri shift pattern due to a huge increase in product demand.
If you have experience of FMCG manufacturing, have led teams and have an understanding of engineering principles... this is the role for you.
The role of the Shift Manager will be to oversee a team of Operators and Technicians in a busy and demanding environment. You will be responsible for health and safety, quality, driving KPI's whilst constantly developing and upskilling team members.
- Manufacturing / Operations / Production management experience within a relevant industry - preferably fast moving consumer goods - FMCG, Food, Drink etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- People Management and Problem Solving experience
- Competent in completing risk assessments
- H&S Qualification - IOSH etc.
- Preferable knowledge of engineering principles
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: Shift Manager / Production / Manufacturing / FMCG / Food / Diary
your application has been submitted