Synergy is currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company based in Ware - UK.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent, or substantial practical work experience.
- Experienced in QC testing of related to the testing of oral solid dose medicines including HPLC for assay and impurities, dissolution, homogeneity, content of uniformity, pharmacopoeia and physical property tests.
- Is proficient in the use of numerous Laboratory instruments, software packages and other analytical techniques (e.g. Empower 3).
- Is proficient in problem solving and may have expertise in troubleshooting analytical equipment.
- Is competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae.
- Understands purpose of all techniques applicable to dosage form
- Is aware of relevant national/international Pharmaceutical regulatory authorities.
If you are interested in this position, please share your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted