Supply Chain - FMCG Manufacturing
Title: Material Planner / Production Planner / Scheduler / Supply Chain
Contract: 3 Months
Global FMCG manufacturer seeking a Material Planner for an initial 3 months to support busy demand.
- You will be required to create, analyse and manage production schedules
- Create and manage a daily sequenced materials ordering and call off
- Re-align material deliveries based on line performance, short term material availability and quality.
- Ensure material delivery plans are sequenced to deliver optimum Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) while not impacting customer service targets.
- Manage escalations coming from supply planners.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to facilitate supply chain flow ensuring optimum cost of delivery.
- Oversee delivery capacities per product to determine overall capacity.
- Provide information and intelligence to supply planners to position resources, materials, labour etc to execute plan.
- Support development of line strategies and policies in Line with Manufacturing Excellence and Plan/Make/Move strategies.
- Experience operating within a fast moving production environment.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of manufacturing capabilities and constraints.
- Strong understanding of Supply chain processes.
- Supply Chain systems experience SAP ECC6, Manugistics, APO or other supply chain systems.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Fraser on 0161 868 2204
If you have an engineering background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
Keywords: supply chain / production planner / manufacturing / materials planner
your application has been submitted