Pharmaceutical Laboratory Analyst
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary (dependant upon experience)
- Working as part of the Analytical Support teamYou will be responsible for conducting chemical testing following set procedures, maintain accurate records of work and conduct all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
- Responsibilities will include undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods as well as preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeia methods.
- B.Sc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation.
- Experience in GMP raw material testing for API, Excipients & packaging
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems
- Experience of conducting cleaning validations and verifications.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted