North Oxford / Laboratory Technician / R&D / Manufacturing
I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician for an innovative manufacturing company based in Oxfordshire. This is a 9 - 12 month contract role, paying £22-25,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Operating advanced manufacturing equipment to apply technical coatings
- Laboratory testing of samples - physical, electronic and microscopic analysis
- Preparation of chemical solutions and materials to process test samples
- General laboratory maintenance - stock checking and ordering consumables, working to strict H&S standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Related
- Previous academic/industrial experience working with chemicals, completing COSHH paperwork, etc.
- Happy working in a lab environment with bespoke processing machinery and chemicals/solvents
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in fast paced environment
your application has been submitted
Back to job search