We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate for Medical Device/ Pharma Company based on the South coast but remote work available. The whole interview process will also be remote. We have confirmed interview slots for 2 weeks' time so please apply to the advert if interested. This Position would suit someone with 2-3 years who is now looking for a new challenge.
To support the regulatory team in a wide range of activities covering medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- Support the preparation of regulatory submissions for medicinal products, which may include, but are not limited to, new license applications, variations, PSURs, RMPs, responses to questions and renewals.
- Assist in audit preparation activities.
- Assist in performing gap analysis.
- Assist in ensuring product packaging and associated information is updated and maintained in accordance with product licenses, in international territories, including the review of artwork for product packaging and provision of accurate labelling translations.
- Min 2 years regulatory experience in pharmaceuticals and / or medical devices
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply to this advert or send your CV to email@example.com .You can also call me on 0161 868 2233.
your application has been submitted