Laboratory Analyst - 6 months FTC
South West England
Salary dependant upon experience
Have you got laboratory experience?Are you keen in a 6 months FTC role?
Your role as a Analyst will be:
- To perform routine testing procedures on raw materials and finished products (including stability).
- Perform routine analysis of raw materials, finished products, including stability.
- Organise and perform environmental monitoring.
- Perform equipment calibration and document results.
- Ordering of lab supplies.
- Provide technical support to less experienced analysts and technicians.
- Perform the checking and approval of other analysts work.
- Carry out OOS investigations where necessary.
Requirements: To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or a Science related subject.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment: GLP or GMP environment.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted