Laboratory Director (Diagnostics/Healthcare) - Midlands/UK Wide
Are you a senior leader in science or healthcare? Do you want to contribute in a positive way to the current global pandemic?
We are looking for Laboratory or Scientific Directors who can oversee sites and processes within diagnostics services and testing laboratories. You will need to be experienced delivering scientific services and be able to support laboratory set up and day-to-day running.
- Establishing a robust scientific technical process for the delivery of a high throughput diagnostic service.
- Operational oversight of all operational delivery through Biological processing laboratories.
- Initial set up and scale up of laboratory operations and process.
- Resource planning and allocation (Staff, equipment, laboratory space)
- Oversight of investigation of process related issues (scientific, platform related).
- Process review and continuous improvement
- Management of laboratory and laboratory personnel
- A relevant scientific background
- Experience within a fast paced laboratory setting (high throughput/diagnostics etc)
In reward for your skillset you will be offered a competitive salary and the chance to make a difference in the global pandemic.
To find out more please apply today
Preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately.
These positions can be offered as fixed term contract (12+ months) or on a permanent basis.
your application has been submitted