Are you a CSV Specialist professional with manufacturing or lab experience? An opportunity has arisen for a CSV Specialist to join a team in the North West - on a contract basis.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialises in the development of pharmaceutical products.
About the Job:
As CSV Specialist you will take will be responsible for the validation of packaging lines, lab upgrades and manufacturing projects
The role will be project focused, with new projects happening all the time, the role is ongoing.
You will have significant CSV experience within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing area.
- You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science or similar.
- Lab equipment experience.
- PLC SCADA experience required.
- Manufacturing equipment experience.
- Data Integrity experience preferred
- Serialisation experience preferred
- You will have good understanding of GAMP5 and GMP
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
0161 868 2215
your application has been submitted