Engineering Project Manager - 12 Month Contract - Cambridge / Bury St Edmunds / Haverhill
Rate: Negotiable DOE (£30-£45 p/h)
My client are looking for candidates with experience in engineering projects mainly with manufacturing equipment installation and upgrades from across food, FMCG, pharma. The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing projects from concept through to completion and will be experienced in the full CAPEX approval and management process.
If you believe you meet the above requirements apply via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Project management from concept through to commissioning
- Management of CAPEX proposals, tenders and financial tracking and budget control
- Completion of documentation in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure regulatory requirements such as HSE, CDM and GMP regs are adhered to
- Must have experience managing full lifecycle projects
- Experienced in highly regulated manufacturing pharma, food, FMCG ideally
- Engineering background and relevant qualification not specific discipline preferred
- Must have experienced managing financials and budgets relating to projects
If you believe you meet the above requirements then apply now or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted