Routine Pharmaceutical analysis, method development & validation as well as training and development of less experienced analytical chemists
Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
£30,000 - £35,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of QC Analysis using Chromatography such as IC, LC or LC/MS?
Would you like to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company in the London area?
My client are a leading pharmaceutical analytical organisation in London, with a friendly and high performing analytical team. As a result of the work environment and training given, they have a low staff turnover, however, an additional opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst.
Working as part of the Quality Control team the Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals will perform a key laboratory based role in the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished pharmaceutical products according to GMP / GLP standards.
In addition the Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals will undertake regular method development and method validation to GMP and ICH guidelines.In this role you will work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to FDA/MHRA guidelines and the internal Quality Management System. You will be expected to liaise with production and process staff in response to any OOS results.
The role of Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals will involve a variety of tasks including:
- Analysis of samples using HPLC, LCMS, IC, UV/VIS, GC and other analytical chemistry test methodologies.
- Undertake method development, troubleshooting and method validation to GMP and ICH for the introduction of new products to QC teams.
- Investigation of non-conforming samples, CAPAs, data evaluation and reporting.
- Write cGMP Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures and investigational protocols.
- Training and development of less experienced analytical staff as and when required.
To be considered for the Senior Analytical Chemist / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals role you must have the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working within a GMP or GLP pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory.
- Previous experience of running analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC, LC/MS and IC with the ability to extract and prep various samples in a variety of forms.
- A BSc, MSc, MChem, MSci or HND/HNC in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent laboratory experience).
- As this role involves liaising with other departments on a regular basis, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Words "Pharmaceutical, method development, method validation, Quality Control, GxP, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, LCMS, LC/MS, LC-MS, liquid chromatography, solid dose, oral, creams, tablets, UKAS, ISO, laboratory, analyst"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 0964706 for further information.