QC Technical Manager
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
An innovative medical devices company are looking for a QC Technical Manager to join their busy QC Team to lead the testing of their unique products. The company develop a range of diagnostic assays and last year launched their flagship product into market. They are continuing their growth into the healthcare market providing industry-leading products.
This is a great time to join this expanding company and lead a team in their QC department. They have a good and friendly reputation.
The successful QC Technical Manager will report to the Head of Quality and work within the QC department working to GxP, ISO 13485 and to lead a small team on a variety of duties including;
- Transfer products from R&D to the QC department
- Lead a team of 2-3 Technicians
- Review and improve testing methods within QC
- Review and approve calibration batch records
- Deal with Instrumentation performance data and develop a system for trending and reporting it
- Lead continuous improvement activities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience within QC from a medical devices or related industry
- A track record of transferring products from R&D to QC
If you are interested in becoming a QC Technical Manager with a leading medical devices company in Stirling please apply online. Any questions can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
your application has been submitted