Senior Validation Scientist
Competitive Salary Dependent on Experience
A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturer based in Livingston who are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and support this growth. They have a friendly culture and their site has parking and is accessible by public transport.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Validation Scientist to join their busy validation team.
The successful Senior Validation Scientist will report to the Head of Validation, working to implement validation activities to ensure they are in compliance with the relevant regulations. This will involve all kinds of validation but will be particularly CSV (computerised systems validation). This will involve a wide range of duties, including;
- Leading validation support for CSV and data integrity including dealing with new systems etc.
- Ensure regulatory changes are managed and communicated effectively in the business
- Produce and review validation documentation including the master plans, protocols, reports and risk assessments
- Help to develop and implement validation activities
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant experience with validation activities within a GMP environment
- This should include equipment, facility, process and CSV validation
- A degree or other qualification in a relevant scientific subject would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role to become a Senior Validation Scientist please apply online. Any questions can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted