Industrialisation Engineer - Cardiff
SRG are currently looking for an Industrialisation Engineer for a well-established medical device company based in Cardiff. Our client are currently going throw an exciting time in their history and have grown 5 fold due to acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, and work across various functions. Working in close partnership with their Product Designers and Production team to ensure all new products transition from Design to Production.
Some of the responsibilities you will have include:
- Development of new devices, from early stage product concepts to ready for market.
- Contribute to work-streams within development projects
- Provide input to technical reports and design documentation for internal and external users to review.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach by proactively seeking out development opportunities
- Provide engineering and process knowledge to input to activities and business decision making within your speciality area.
- Be a key member of the New Product Introduction (NPI) project team investigate all manufacturing solutions and liaise with Production to ensure agreed production systems are in place by the agreed project milestones
- Develop technical specifications for new manufacturing systems
The salary is DOE and some amazing benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join a genuinely exciting company who are financially stable and have a direct hand in improving people's lives,If you would like to find out more please apply to the advert or get in touch with email@example.com or call me 07729712538.
your application has been submitted