Are you a Electrical Engineer with a history in control and instrumentation? I have an opportunity for an engineer to join a growing manufacturing team in Liverpool.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2020 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary. The role is days based!
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the site instrument and process control equipment installation, maintenance, calibration and fault finding.
- Complete site maintenance of HVAC and HEPA filtration, steam boilers, compressed air and water systems.
- Responsible for site BMS
- Responsibility to complete site quality documentation.
- Completion of site projects and included documentation.
You will be a fully qualified time served engineer, with experience of working in a regulated industry / GMP manufacturing environment. Pharmaceutical experience is preferred!
- Instrument or Electrical Engineering Qualifications (min. national certificate).
- Cleanroom and HVAC experience is also desired.
- MHRA/FDA experience
- Extensive Instrument Calibration and maintenance experience.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted