R+D ScientistSRG are working with a leading biotechnology company to help them find a new R+D Scientist to join their team based in Edinburgh.This is a great opportunity to join a team doing some exciting research and development work!Great benefits package on offer!
- Help plan development studies and organise and undertake work related to assigned Research & Development projects.
- Analyse and interpret data produced in studies
- Write progress reports and provide conclusions and next steps from findings
- Assist with validating new equipment
- Review and draft SOPs and protocols
- Help ensure GxP compliance in the department
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific discoveries and publications
- Relevant scientific qualification and/or equivalent experience
- Experience of working to GxP guidelines
- Experience in protein purification
- Cell culture skills would be beneficial
- Assay development experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working in medical devices and/or experience using automated analysers
- Ability to analyse data
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, then please apply online!
your application has been submitted