Synergy is currently recruiting a Data Analyst to be based at one of our clients facility - a pharmaceutical company, in Ware - UK.
- Create, update and verify Sapphire data, assess and request update of corresponding SAP Certificate of Analysis data, maintain and update SAP Supplier information and maintain and update CofA templates.
- Deliver updates of data in line with customer requirements to meet the site's change, launch and new product requirements.
- Identify improvement of processes through use of GPS Continuous Improvement.
- Act as SME's for SOPs and processes used within the team.
- Provide 1st line support to Labs and OQ for Sapphire and CofA issues.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent, or substantial practical work experience.
- Analytical, supply chain, pharmaceutical background preferred
- Ability to understand detail of data being created to make decisions on how that data is controlled
- Good GMP knowledge and experience with SAP and Laboratory Systems
Send your CV to : email@example.com
your application has been submitted