Product Safety Coordinator Contract: 6 - 12 months Location: Hull - (working from home for 2020)
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a worldwide Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support the Global Safety Assurance Department. The successful individual will provide support to ensure the safety and risk management of marketed products.
The role will initially be home based but will eventually move to the location in Hull in the new year.
- Working alongside multidisciplinary functions to contribute to the development of safe sustainable products throughout their product lifecycle.
- Ensure that assessments are performed applying current scientific knowledge, methods and in compliance with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Working in partnership with toxicologists and risk assessors, complete safety documentation required to conduct the safety assessments of ingredients and products.
- Provide effective and timely communication of issues impacting the delivery of safety documentation to managers and requestors related to products
- Support the preparation of nonclinical regulatory documentation required to support product registration and safety.
- Drive consistent and high-quality safety assessments to support the safety of products.
- Preparation and review of safety language labelling as required to ensure products are used as intended.
- Degree qualified in Science or related discipline
- Effective project and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization and externally
- Ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional team environment delivering superior business results in a culturally diverse organization.
- Strong presentation and communication skills both written and oral.
- Capable of building strong working relationships to deliver outstanding results with or without hierarchical relationships.
Willing to consider recent scientific graduates for this post.
To apply please click the link or send your CV direct to Sarah at email@example.com or call Umul for further information on 0203 096 4529.
your application has been submitted