Synergy is currently recruiting an Analytical Development Scientist to be based at one of our clients facility - a pharmceutical company in Braine l'Alleud - Belgium.
We are looking for a scientist in analytical development with experience on chromatographic analysis of peptide solutions to execute the following tasks:
- Develop and Validate analytical methods to support product development.
- Participate to the optimization of the analytical solutions to reach fit-for-purpose best balance of quality/time and costs
- Perform analyses of raw materials, intermediate products, in bulk or packaged finished products in accordance with work instructions and established procedures (stabilities, in-process control, clinical release, investigation, ...).
- Analyze results with readiness to criticize and ensures the consistency of these results with earlier data if relevant.
- Participate to analytical exercise transfer to QC and subcontractors.
- Key technical backgrounds: chromatography on peptides (HPLC/UHPLC/GC) and detection techniques (UV/Vis, MS), USP/EP Pharmacopoeias
French : fluent.
Send your CV to : email@example.com
your application has been submitted