Regulatory Manager required, based in Cheshire. Requiring minimum BSc qualification in a scientific discipline, as well as proven knowledge, understanding and application of Biocidal Products Regulation.
Title: Regulatory Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Term: Permanent, full-time (part-time can be considered)
SRG is working exclusively with a successful company specialising in the development of anti-bacterial, anti-viral and biocidal products for use in household care, healthcare and personal care products. As their product portfolio continues to grow, the business is now looking to hire a new Regulatory Manager to join the team. This role, which will be based at least 3 days a week at their site in Cheshire, will lead the regulatory compliance activities for the business, particularly with regards to the Biocidal Products Regulation. It would be well-suited to someone with several years of experience implementing and managing the regulatory requirements for biocidal or similar products, educated to at least degree level.
Benefits: A senior role in an innovative and forward-thinking company, with a very exciting future ahead. Potential to work from home up to 2 days a week. Company will also consider part-time working (30 hours, pro-rata). 25 day holiday allowance, plus 8 statutory days, company pension scheme, life assurance, bonus and share options. Working hours of 36.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with highly flexible start and finish times.
Role / Description
- Maintaining a comprehensive and current understanding of relevant legislation relating to biocides, detergents, REACH, CLP regulations
- Generating, gathering and managing documentation to support compliance and registration processes
- Registration of biocidal products in line with Biocidal Products Regulation
- Ensuring compliance of all products placed on the market with relevant national or regional regulations, with input into NPD as needed
- Aligning regulatory documentation and processes with the QMS
- Liaison with Notified Bodies and Competent Authority
- Interpreting and communicating changes/updates in regulations to implement action plans
- Minimum BSc qualification in Scientific discipline
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of working with the Biocidal Product Regulations - may include product registration, interpretation of legislation, implementing regulatory programme, consultancy
- Additional experience of regulations relating to detergents, personal care or medical products advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 868 2218. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: regulatory, compliance, regulations, Biocidal Products Regulation, BPR, Detergents Regulation, Cosmetic Regulation, registration, legislation, chemistry, science, biochemistry, reg affairs, regulatory consultant, dossier, manager,
your application has been submitted