Job Title: QA Officer (QP declarations support)
Location: Hurley, Berkshire
Contract: 7 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £15.46 an hour PAYE (circa £29,700 p.a.), or £17.32 an hour Umbrella
SRG is looking for candidates with industry experience in Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry to join a global biopharmaceutical company.
The QA Officer will assist in running of the site QMS system to support batch release activities in line with Brexit preparations in accordance to GMP/GDP requirements.
- Maintenance of quality systems, primarily supporting the creation of QP declarations.
- Support change management/change control activities relating to Brexit and site compliance.
- Compile Product Quality Review documentation, reviewing for completeness and compliance to GMP and internal regulations.
- Support inspection readiness for Board of Health (BOH) inspections and external auditors in relation to Brexit changes.
- Educated to degree level in Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject.
- Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, distribution and control measures.
- Experience with quality management systems (previous experience with Trackwise® QMS is advantageous).
- Familiarity with preparing or supporting QP declarations is beneficial.
- Previous experience in raising and management of change controls.
Apply online today to avoid disappointment as applications are due to close on Monday afternoon. For a detailed chat about the opportunity please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted