Job Title:QC Micro Analyst (x 3) - immediate start
Pay Rate:£17.32 an hour (circa £34,500 p.a.)
Job Title: QC Micro Analyst (x 3) - immediate start
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Contract: Until the end of the year, possible extension
Pay Rate: £17.32 an hour (circa £34,500 p.a.)
SRG is working on an excellent opportunity for 3 Microbiologists with industry experience to join a global-leading biotechnology company in their QC department for release of biopharmaceuticals.
This is a shift-based role, working on a 4-days-on, 4-days-off pattern (11-hour day shifts).
The QC Micro Analysts will be involved in in-process, intermediate and finished product testing for secondary manufacture of healthcare products.
- Perform laboratory tests such as bioburden, environmental monitoring and water testing.
- Generate results to cGMP standard by entering and authorising test data.
- Support across the QC department as required.
- Experience of QC microbiological testing in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry working to GMP standards.
- Experience in a range of microbiological techniques including bioburden, water testing and environmental monitoring.
- Hold a qualification in Microbiology, Biochemistry or a relevant biological scientific subject.
- Must be available immediately.
Apply online today as initial interviews are expected to take place early next week (commencing 12th October). For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search