Job Title:QC Analyst (x2) - immediate start
Contract:End of the year
Pay Rate:£17.32 an hour (circa £34,500 p.a.)
Job Title: QC Analyst (x2) - immediate start
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Contract: Until the end of the year, possible extension
Pay Rate: £17.32 an hour (circa £34,500 p.a.)
SRG is working with a global-leading biotechnology company who are currently seeking two QC Analysts to support testing of raw materials for production of biopharmaceutical products and vaccines.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of raw materials ID testing against EU and US pharmacopoeia in a GMP environment.
- Perform laboratory testing, such as sampling raw materials and incoming goods to cGMP standards.
- In addition to testing, Analysts will perform checks/inspection of raw materials and components such as glass vials using calipers and visual inspections.
- Communicate testing results promptly to the QC Analytical leadership team (Team Coordinators and Manager).
- Highlight deviations (either out of specification results or compliance gaps) to a leadership team member immediately as they are recognised.
- Degree qualification in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a relevant scientific subject.
- Experience of analytical testing in a GMP-regulated QC environment within the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Experience in a range of analytical techniques such as ID testing, titrations, UV-Vis and wet chemistry techniques.
- Must be available immediately.
Apply online today as initial interviews are expected to take place early next week. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search