Title: Analytical Technical Manager
Location: England, North West, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive plus bonus and pension.
SRG are currently working with a well-established, leading pharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. You will be joining an exciting company that tackle problems and find solutions to complex challengers. You'll be sitting at the for-front of science, working with some of the industries greatest minds and best equipped facilities. Working with a global organisation who are aligned at improving the world for the better.
We are looking for an Analytical Technical Manager, to report to the head of Analytical Science. You will be accountable for co-ordinating activities across a multifunctional laboratory. Providing first line management of the team. You will be heavily involved in internal projects around process improvements and managing pipelines, ensuring that the team hit set KPI's.
- Managing, coaching, mentoring and developing the analytical team, which is approx. 5.
- Driving GMP compliance across the team and supporting with equipment troubleshooting with various equipment such as HPLC and other chromatography techniques.
- Will be responsible for the development and progression of internal projects and pipelines.
- Working proactively to ensure that the team hit set KPI's, reporting to SLT around delays and what you've done about it.
- Be educated to BSc level ideally within a life sciences, subject.
- Proven management experience within a pharmaceutical GMP setting.
- Strong analytical background and able to confidently support with method development, validation and troubleshooting activities.
- Automated experience would be highly desirable.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Daniel Nightingale on 0161 868 2205 or email email@example.com.
your application has been submitted