Quality Assurance Officer
A leading company working within the Biopharmaceutical and Biotechnology sectors, they are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their busy Quality Assurance (QA) team.
This company has a fantastic reputation on a global scale and this is a great opportunity to join them.
The successful Quality Assurance Officer will work within the Quality team on a range of QA duties within a GMP environment including;
- Performing internal audits
- Preparing for external audits and inspections
- Implementation and maintenance of a QMS, adhering to GMP standards
- Review and update quality manuals, SOPs and other documentation
- Address and correct any non-compliances
The successful individuals will have the following experience;
- Proven quality Auditing experience to GMP standards
- Experience working with a QMS, preferably within a pharmaceuticals or biopharma background
- A BSc or above in a relevant scientific subject
If you are interested in becoming a Quality Assurance Officer with a leading Biopharma/Biotech company in Glasgow please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0141 847 0319.
your application has been submitted