SRG are actively recruiting on behalf of one of our clients who are actively seeking to recruit a Artwork Process Lead. This role will be remote working to begin with due to COVID-19, full support will be provided to ensure you have the right equipment/set up to work from home.
Joining the hygiene design team, you'll be working in a group of 25 people who are focused on developing end-to-end experiences that improve the lives of billions of people around the world. You will be introduced to and support the artwork process ensuring business continuity for our most iconic brands.
You'll succeed because... ...you are driven by new experiences and eager to learn. You:
- Are not afraid to ask
- Are not afraid to fail
- Are solution oriented
- Aim to do better every time
- Are energized by taking responsibility
- Know your current limits but don't accept them
- Look for opportunity in challenge
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Put equal value on your own and your teams successes
You'll love it because...
You will have the opportunity to (further) develop you skills in a global, stimulating and collaborative environment supporting our pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. You can rely on the teams experience to support your efforts and supercharge your learning curve. The companies dynamic ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Skills and experience...
Apart from a can-do attitude, a strong personality and an overall positive attitude we are looking for some core skills and experience:
- Foundation or degree in project management related discipline
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in FMCG/process/print
- Strongly principled and supportive of others
- Strong communicator (written and verbal)
- Service oriented with an attitude to under promise and over deliver
- Experienced in working with multi-disciplinary and multi cultural project teams
Occasional travel between our offices, agency partners and global suppliers could apply as part of the role.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@srgtalent.com or +441753 589673
your application has been submitted