OverviewSenior Scientist - Competitive salary - We are pleased to be working with a global biotechnology company who are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Scientist to join the team.
The Role As Senior Scientist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical support for production and testing of final products
- Lead development and implementation of new processes and equipment
- Provide technical trainign to the rest of the team
- Regularly review processes to highlight any potential problems and implement fixes
- Drive the qualituy culture in the department
- Analyse batch failures and contribute to solutions along with supervisors and colleagues
- Present data to the company as required
- Plan deprtment projects
Your Skills As a Senior Scientist for this company, you should have the following qualifications and background:
- Relevant life science degree
- Previous experience working in a GMP and/or ISO 13485 regulated environment
- Experience of working in diagnostics
- Good communication skills
- Can display initiative
The Company This is a chance to work for an exciting and growing company on the forefront of diagnostics.
Please note, this role will involve shift working Monday-Friday.
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a good opportunity to join a very friendly and exciting company. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that and make your mark at a senior level!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted