Title: Senior Manager Quality Assurance Operations
Location: North West, Greater Manchester
SRG are currently working with an expanding contract testing organisation based in the heart of the North West. They are currently looking for a Senior QA Manager to lead QA operation activities within the laboratory. As the Senior QA Manager, you'll not just ensure all scientific and analytical operations are in line with the required regulations. You will be responsible for driving the appropriate use of QA resources, prioritised in an appropriate manner to ensure the company achieve set annual operating plans.
- To be responsible for compliance with all regulatory and company requirements in relation to Quality, H&S.
- You will maintain a high performing QA operations team, ensuring an adequate skills base, providing coaching and mentoring to ensure your team are at the highest level.
- Support with the maintenance of quality compliance through training.
- Work alongside the Director of Quality to build, promote and maintain a positive, proactive quality culture.
- Be educated to BSc level, or equivalent, within a life science subject.
- Experience and familiar with contract testing environments.
- An experience analyst, within a pharmaceutical or GMP/GLP regulated laboratory
- Proven experience in setting up and maintaining a GMP QMS.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted