Synergy is currently recruiting a QC Analyst to be based at one of our clients facility - a pharmaceutical company, in Ware - UK.
We are looking for an Analyst with a first work experience in a pharma environment/lab.
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent, with up to 1 or 2 years practical work experience.
- Experienced in QC testing of related to equipment cleaning validation and verification including HPLC for assay.
- Is proficient in the use of numerous Laboratory instruments, software packages and other analytical techniques (E.g. Empower 3).
- Is proficient in problem solving and may have expertise in troubleshooting analytical equipment.
- Is competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae.
- Understands purpose of all techniques applicable to dosage form
- Is aware of relevant national/international Pharmaceutical regulatory authorities.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted