Senior Analytical Pharmaceutical Development ScientistDuration: 12 months Location: Macclesfield - lab basedRates: £22 - £25 per hour
SRG are working with a leading Pharmaceutical Company in Macclesfield who are looking for an experienced analytical pharmaceutical development scientist in chemical development with scientific project-based experience.
The successful candidate will work with teams to to deliver the therapies of the future through scientific leadership in drug delivery, synthetic route design and manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and formulated products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing analytical testing to support project progression during the early preclinical and clinical development phases.
- Identifying and solving potential analytical project issues
- Planning and conducting lab-based experimental work in accordance with project timelines
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A degree (BSc, MSc or equivalent) in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
- Experience of successfully delivering analytical activities
- Knowledge and practical experience across a range of analytical techniques, eg LC, MS, GC, NMR, and in analytical method development
- Strong problem-solving skills, underpinned by strong practical laboratory experience
- Experience of working collaboratively within a mixed skill technical team.
- Ability to communicate complex scientific information in a clear, concise and understandable way
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Broad experience and a proven track record within an analytical department in a pharmaceutical or similar research/manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and practical experience of quality and regulatory requirements (GMP and ICH) and health and safety requirements
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Umul on 0203 096 4529 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted