Mechanical Test Engineer - Cambridge
SRG are currently looking for a Test Engineer (Mechanical) an ambitious early-stage biotech company, to be responsible for developing test rigs and protocols, and conduct tests.
Funding security has meant they have thrived during the pandemic and in fact have hired over a dozen people remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an early-stage company that has a revolutionary product line, and this represents a chance to join an exciting phase of product development.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the R&D team on the requirements of the experimental set-up
- Develop test fixtures and methods to confirm the suitability of designs
- Design and development of test rigs
- Implementing actuation mechanisms and data-logging solutions
The ideal candidate should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- Degree/Qualification in a related Engineering discipline, with 3/4 years of relevant test experience
- Demonstrable experience of taking ownership for the design & development of test rigs and associated test protocols
- Experienced in producing your own designs and drawings for manufacture
- Knowledge of standard data logging platforms and data analysis tools
- Knowledge of a range of prototyping and low-volume manufacturing methods
- Strong background in Maths and Physics
The salary is DOE.
This is a great opportunity to join a genuinely exciting company and have a direct hand in creating tomorrow's world
If you would like to find out more please apply to the advert or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 07729712538.
your application has been submitted