R&D Analytical Associate - Vacancy
Are you an R&D analytical or formulation scientist looking for your next challenge?
Are you from the medicinal, medical device or pharmaceutical sector?Do you want a supportive environment with flexible home working and the opportunity to lead projects that touch the lives of millions around the Globe?
I have a fantastic role available for an R&D Analytical Scientist with the opportunity to lead and manage your own small team.
Contract: permanent with benefits package + bonus
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000+
Due to new projects my client in Hull are looking for an experienced analytical or formulation scientist who can take the analytical lead. Reporting into the category manager, the primary purpose of this role is to progress the development of new products and technologies across several different formats and classifications within Lower Gastrointestinal (GI) and Eye Care categories. You will work closely with the formulation team and provided analytical support.
- Lead the analytical team to achieve targets, balance resources, quality and speed to market within budget.
- Make decisions on day to day activities to ensure project delivery - escalate issues as appropriate
- Review, approval and monitoring of analytical method development and validation
- Manage the collection, interpretation and reporting of analytical data within the team, ensuring internal and ICH guidelines, cGMP, cGDP and cGLP requirements are met.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's or Master's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant science discipline
- Typically 3 years + experience within a R&D healthcare / pharmaceutical and/or FMCG environment, ideally as analytical chemist, with a proven track record of delivering development projects.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of analytical principles and procedures. Which includes but is not limited to;- Method development- Method validation- Stability analysis and interpretation (raw materials and finished drug products)- Setting of specifications
- Experience in management would be beneficial but not a requirement, a strong communication style and confidence is key.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or please click the link. Or call 0161 868 2249 for further information Key words: lab manager / R&D / senior / supervise / supervisor / scientist / analytical / formulation / technical / HPLC / GC / validation / GMP / pharma / regulatory / compliance / Global / Hull / medev / chemistry / healthcare
your application has been submitted
Back to job search