My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy and is looking to recruit a Regulatory - Digital Labelling Centre Supervisor on an initial 12 Month contract working remotely initially then return to site expected at either their offices in Surrey or Kent.
To be accountable for overseeing day-to-day planning, implementation, and problem solving activities for a team whom are responsible for labelling operational and support activities for the management of Local Product Documents, Local Language Documents and Patient Leaflets for nationally registered products. The DLC team members will operate according to company policies and SOPs, and regionally-set compliance targets which are met on a monthly basis and will support operational labelling projects or initiatives, and contributing to the use and development of current and new tools, data, technologies and processes to support operational process and development of DLC.
- Provides management and oversight of assigned staff
- Provides oversight of team daily duties and workload
- Works with partner vendor organization(s) who help deliver DLC services to ensure seamless service delivery
- Acts as the escalation point with HLMs when an issue cannot be resolved by the assigned DLC team member and provides issue resolution
- Oversees training or supervises assigned DLC team members in their day-to-day activities, reviewing their work where needed and providing advice on delivery of service, customer interaction, quality and process adherence.
- Monitors Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and system/team dashboards in order to take appropriate action when needed to prevent breach of SLA
- Monitors team capacity and utilization metrics on a weekly basis using BAU dashboards
- Responsible for absence cover planning proactively (holidays) and reactively (unplanned absences), flexing resources as needed to ensure business continuity
- Provides DLC Head with regular status reports on team progress against SLAs.
- Highlights trends and concerns regarding resourcing, workload and customer service.
- May lead SME forums on DLC processes
- Interprets internal business challenges and best practices to recommend improvements to products, processes, or services.
- Takes appropriate risks to advance innovative processes and methodologies based on comprehensive business knowledge.
- May represent the DLC function on project improvement initiatives.
- Supports development of new processes and implements to DLC team
- Works in close collaboration with DLC Team Leads to develop future opportunities and contribute to global DLC operating model.
- Degree in any life sciences
- Supervision and motivational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to keep the team focused and on track for meeting their deliverables
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment within labelling or regulatory operations.
- Proficient in use of systems consistent with business expectations, and understands importance of systems in maintaining target compliance figures
- Understanding of the importance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), systems and processes in underpinning quality and compliance of deliverables
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Natasha.Rollason@srgtalent.com or +441753 589673
your application has been submitted