Research Associate - Cambridge
6 month FTC
Key words: molecular biology, nucleic acid extraction, assay development, ISO13485, Cambridge
This is an exciting new role, based in Cambridge for a growing organisation, within the Life Science team. You will have great exposure to the lifecycle of a project, focusing on planning, executing and reporting on experiments; and benefit from the multidisciplinary approach that this organisation adopts.
Key role requirements:
- BSc or equivalent in Biochemistry, Molecular/Cell Biology, Biomedical or a related discipline.
- Approx 2 years' hands-on laboratory experience either in industry or academia.
- Proven experience with nucleic acid extraction and nucleic acid quantification in a laboratory environment, following protocols consistently and producing accurate results.
- Background in experimental design, execution and data analysis.
- You will be required to work both with standard instrumentation and prototype systems and will be able to adapt accordingly.
- You will have strong communication skills and will be able to show evidence that you can present succinctly and clearly to others.
- It would be beneficial to have worked with ISO 13485.
- It would be helpful to have worked with assay development (inc reagent formulation and validation)
Does this accurately describe your background and expertise?
Contact Bec Johnston for further information: email@example.com / 01223 607858
your application has been submitted