6 month contract
Salary dependant upon experience
I am currently recruiting for an experienced microbiologist for a 6 month contract in South Wales.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of microbiological based research and development projects associated with product development, technical support and quality control.
- Liaise with research colleagues and interact with network of scientific contacts particularly in the UK and globally as necessary to support development of products.
- Initiation and management of projects into R&D department to facilitate new product development and provide support for current product range.
- Involvement with Independent Research Studies (Trials) to support current and novel products.
- Maintain up to date knowledge (literature based) within specific fields of research.
- Ensuring that the operation of the laboratory complies with all necessary Quality/company QMS requirements.
- PhD in Microbiology or similar.
- Experience of working with Lactic acid bacteria/probiotics is preferred.
- Ideally industrial experience.
- Preferred supervisory or lab management experience (PhD or industry).
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted