An excellent opportunity for candidates at Senior Scientist working within Bioconjugation and related areas.
Senior Scientist - Bioconjugation
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive based on experience (+ Benefits)
Skills: Bioconjugation, Protein Purification, Microparticles, Surface Chemistry
Do you hold industry experience working within Bioconjugation? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful company working on the development and manufacture of IVD Reagents and solutions?
SRGSearch are working exclusively in collaboration with a successful IVD Development company, experiencing continued success with large expansion plans over the next two years. We are leading the recruitment for a Senior Scientist with a background in Bioconjugation to join their R&D team, working on the development of IVD Reagents.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Leading of a small team of Scientists and Technicians within the Development group.
* Preparation and development of antibody coated microparticles and antibody conjugates.
* Facilitating the transfer of developed reagents through to manufacturing.
* Design and qualification of in process tests for assessment of assay reagent performance
* Reporting of technical updates across team and company.
* Input into relevant validation and verification activities.
* Technical review of change controls
To be considered for the Senior Scientist - Bioconjugation position, you will have the following experience:
* Experienced in protein and surface chemistry, protein-protein coupling, and protein-surface coupling.
* Protein Purification processes, AKTA.
* Working with antibody conjugates and microparticles.
* Some line management or supervisory experience, or as a minimum formal staff mentoring.
* Candidates who have worked specifically within Reagent development will be at a further advantage though this is not essential.
If you hold the experience needed for a Senior Scientist role, specifically with the above experience or with closely related skills please apply online. For more information contact Hannah Mason on Hannah.Mason@srgtalent.com