Technical Analytical Development Manager wanted to manage a team of Analysts within a pharmaceutical setting.
Job Title: Technical Manager (Analytical Development)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North East
SRG is working on an exclusive partnership with a highly innovative Biopharmaceutical partner. We are looking for a Technical Manager focusing on Analytical Development due to expansion and an ever increasing project pipeline. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work at the height of innovation on a broad range of different projects.
The role is a critical part of the business, you will be able to provide technical expertise and input into the delivery of exciting, cutting edge projects and act as technical lead in others, including projects of some complexity. You will be seen as an expert in the analytical department, and will have a broad understanding of various analytical techniques including, but not limited to, HPLC/UPLC and LC/LCMS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effective management of the analytical team's goals and performance, providing feedback, motivation, coaching and guidance to the team.
- Solid understanding around analytical method development, especially within HPLC, UPLC and LC/MS techniques.
- Technical leadership of multidisciplinary projects on the development of therapeutic biologic manufacturing processes, with particular contribution to product formulation, analytical method development and allocation resource.
- Technical expertise on the design and delivery of formulation screens to identify optimal excipients for biologic product stability and activity.
- Possess significant theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the design, verification and utilisation of analytical methods for the analysis of in process and final product biologics, encompassing both quality and stability measures.
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Daniel Nightingale on 0161 868 2205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search