I'm currently for working with client looking for a Senior Medical Adviser for their- Respiratory Team, providing medical and biomedical science expertise to help bring global innovations in Respiratory portfolio to market with focus in a specific well-known brand. The role will be 100% homebased.
Provide scientific guidance and support for developing clinical efficacy and safety study (s) for reformulated drug products to facilitate development and execution of innovation projects for respiratory portfolio of products.
- Provide scientific leadership and technical input for new and improved drug product claims and its substantiation via literature review or knowledge from experience or engagement with third parties and key opinion leaders.
- Manage clinical sections of regulatory dossier requirements including clinical overviews, Investigator brochures etc.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally with R&D teams, regulatory, marketing, safety and other internal stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate across technical and non-technical audiences internally & externally.
- Network broadly & collaborate with internal & external technical community to assure access to current and innovative technologies and scientific advances, and to maintain credibility with the external scientific and regulatory communities.
- Working closely and building trusting relationship with cross-functional teams including but not limited to formulation scientists, marketing, clinical operations, statisticians, third party stakeholders
- Meeting business / project deadlines with stretched short timelines
- Medical/biomedical master's or Doctoral graduates preferred, although pharmacists with relevant industry experience in clinical research will be considered
- Prior industry experience with significant and relevant achievements is preferred
- Preferred expertise in reviewing scientific literature with ability to interpret strengths and limitations
- Knowledge of guidelines including scientific, clinical practice, codes of practice in pharmaceutical industry are desirable
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other medical Affairs and Clinical opportunities. Please contact me: email@example.com or 07789 878 300
your application has been submitted