HVAC Maintenance Engineer - Pharma/ Chemicals/ Food/ FMCG - Cheshire/ Liverpool / Manchester/ Warrington
Are you a maintenance engineer with experience working with and maintaining HVAC systems? Do you have experience working in regulated manufacturing environments such as food, FMCG, pharma or chemicals? If the answer to the above questions is yes then I have an amazing opportunity for you to work with a leading organisation in the North West. My client are a leading manufacturing organisation undergoing a sustained period of expansion and are looking to add two experienced HVAC engineers to their team to support new key manufacturing areas. If you are interested in the above role then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- SME on site for HVAC maintenance both planned and reactive maintenance
- Involved in all HVAC projects and responsible for providing insights into latest technology
- Completion of technical documentation in line with specific regulatory requirements
- Following strict SOP's
- Support organisational process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Full adherence to HSE requirements
- Able to perform corrective actions and root cause analysis specifically around HVAC systems
- Must have a formal recognised apprenticeship in engineering ideally trained to HNC level but not required
- CTCB-I HVAC Qualification is desirable
- P601 LEV Training is desirable
- Experience of HVAC/Testing and HVAC maintenance within highly regulated manufacturing
- Mechanical Maintenance and operation of Building Management systems
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted