Are you degree qualified with experience in aseptic pharmaceutical operations? An opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a team in Cheshire.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an organisation that specialise in the development of pharmaceutical and medical device products.
You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, dependant on experience. As well as benefits including bonus, private healthcare and other monetary benefits.
About the Job:
As Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing and managing a defined value stream (filling, packing & projects) to achieve improvements within the department/business.
You will also be involved in steriles production, quality, project management and planning and coordination.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Achieve set production KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for own defined value stream whilst supporting other value streams when needed.
- Through implementation of continuous improvement philosophy, manage and improve pharmaceutical standards, awareness & compliance within the technical team (measures: close out, clean room standards, engineering standards)
- Recruit, train, develop and coach technical team members such that increased focus is put on pharmaceutical awareness and operating standards as well as job skills and knowledge
- Provide leadership for on shift problem solving and fault diagnosis
- Analyse shift performance and implement appropriate actions to utilise capacity and enhance standards
You will have a degree (or equivalent) in Science, Microbiology, Biologics or Bioscience.
You will have extensive experience of aseptic pharmaceutical processing as well as clear previous Operational Management experience.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
your application has been submitted