Title: Research Scientist
Location: North West, Cheshire
Duration: 12 Months
SRG are currently working with a global medical devices company based in the North West, who are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join them on a long term contract. You will be working within the company's global R&D department, working on the development and improvement of existing and new products.
You, the Research Scientist, will be responsible for planning, managing and executing physical activities across multiple R&D projects. You'll be working to various regulations, including GMP and ISO 13485. You will be working within a collaborative manner, working with external testing organisations, ensuring they have the relevant materials, samples and instruction to perform what is required.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Providing scientific and technical support to the development of new products, this will include performing method development, validation and testing within a design control framework.
- Complete laboratory documentation and compile laboratory results0 in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce R&D prototypes and conduct relevant research testing.
This is a perfect position from a scientist that is looking to break into R&D and move into a more regulated GMP setting.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Have hands on industrial laboratory experience, ideally with a contract testing/development or research organisation.
- Understanding of GMP and other ISO regulations, ideally ISO13485.
- Preferably have hands on experience with physical testing and analytical methodologies.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205. SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted