Temporary or FTC
Scope of role:
- To support a busy and experienced team with a number of early stage identification projects, due to increased demand.
- You will have industry experience and be highly competent in protein expression and purification.
- Working at the bench with a collaborative team of Scientists, to deliver proteins to support structure-guided design of novel therapeutics
- High-throughput protein expression and purification: expression in E.coli and protein characterisation
- Recording all findings on the LIMS, working to SOPs and flagging any issues as they arise
- A proven background in high-throughput protein purification
- Good working knowledge of AKTA purification systems (ie - AKTA Pure, AKTA Avant)
- Familiarity with molecular biology software e.g. CLC Main Workbench
- It would be helpful to have additional experience in mammalian and/or pichia protein expression
- Excellent communication skills, good command of LIMS, databases and MS Office, diligent approach to record-keeping and able to work in a small and busy team under pressure to meet deadlines
If this describes your next move, you're available IMMEDIATELY for either temporary or fixed term contract work, then apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact Bec Johnston for a further conversation: email@example.com / 01223 607858.
your application has been submitted